Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Recruiting / -/dbi/- recruitment  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Chaos
n00b

Alias:Chaos
Past clans and why i left, starts all from the beginning when Call of Duty came out.
I started playing for like a wk and I was really gd, getting first in a lot of servers. Then the leader of the clan called TsU-tactical stealth unit asked if i wanted to join, i said sure, why not. Then it later evolved and became Mp->G (multi-player gamers)
As it fell apart due to immature people getting recruited, all of the"skilled" players left to #-Redemption. [it all happened during while i was in school :'(  ]  --> after that, I went to try to join #-Redemption, but figured, theres no point in doing it because i have bad ping here. (all these clans were from UK, so i learned about the whole "ping" thing) After that, I went into *I-illusive, everyone was trying to rct me, i was confused of where to go. So i just went with this clan because it looked like they needed my help. Till i later learned that the clan leader was a 12 year old :(
After that, i went into ||SS|| -suicide soldiers where i met a bunch of cool pple. But the clan fell apart while i was on vacation because of money problems :'(
Then i went to..hm...I guess i was clanless for a while. Then i created my own clan called u1-Uber 1337's  with a couple of friends. Then the clan fell apart while i was on my first 2-wk vacation. Later on, i went to join select, which just now went down because of stabby-he left (clan leader) and joined with impending doom. After he left, everybody left.

Preferred guns:i can use any gun but a carbine and a lee enfield :/

times available to scrim/play:ever since school started, just weekends, and sometimes if lucky,. on weekdays. I godda change my grades first b4 i can actually play almost everyday.

xfire:darkdestiny-almost everybody in -/dbi/- already has it. :D

Why i want to join: I'd like to join the best of the best. I've seen u guys play, and kobe own me :P  I'd like to join becuzz after all ive been through, I'd like to roll a lot of teams and dominate. I want a clan that I'm in to hopefully get sponsored. I was sponsored in a clan, cant remember, been through too many. But it was cool, cuzz we had in-clan tournaments and got prizes for first place!! I'd like to just have fun and roll all :D    Except u guys...ill get |20113})    [rolled]  and im not the kind of person that leaves clans for no reason, and if i do, i have a good reason and tell them in the face why. But I that has only happened once.
                                                  Your Slave for COD,
                                                               CHaos->

09-26-05 03:19 AM

Vulcan
n00b

chaos is so freakin sexy omg omg omg omg omg omg omg so is crazy and neon...

PS: chaos is noob

09-26-05 03:24 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to