Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Recruiting / Militia Looking  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Militia
n00b

Hey -/dbi/-, I'm William, aka Militia.

Alias:Militia, 1.SS|Schu. Traugott|F, _-=BH=-_ Berserker <ENL>, and lsd.Trau.

Past Clans and why you left:  1.SS- I left because they were a realism clan and had  no interest in competitive gaming at the time.  _-=BH=-_- I left because a General had a personality conflict with me.  Instead of confronting me for whatever I did that he did not like (still have no clue what his problem was), he tried to get me kicked out for caring about our team's preparation for a match.  I was given an ultimatum by our GOA, so I told him I would just bow out. 

Your preferred gun or guns:  MP 44 (all german maps except for Brecourt, and Bocage).  Kar (brecourt and bocage).  Thompson (for all American maps except for Dawnville).  Springfield (for Dawnville).  Springfield or Enfield for British.  PPSH (for all Russian maps). 

Times available to play and scrim:  4:30 central to 10:30.

Your xfire/email/aim:  xfire=brsrkt   msn=bday@insightbb.com

Why you want to join:  -/dbi/- has the most respectible players I have had the priveldge to play with.  I get tired of most players in CoD and UO.  I'm looking for a committed and respectible group of players to competitively game with.  By looking at your TWL status, you all are very competitive.  And from the impressions I have got from your members, you are the clan I hope that I will have the opportunity to join.

Some info you may like to have:  I play mainly on MoW and TA-rifles only S&D servers.  Also I play in XxElitexX TDM rifle only.  I have TWL, OGL, and some other less know realism ladder experience.  All with the Black Hats.  I plan on purchasing COD2.  Would like to compete in both if COD2 is as good as it looks!!!  I have been playing since last July.  As far as style, i normally play aggressive!!!!  My rifle skills comtinue to improve, but i'm not the best.  I can use most any gun.  My worst are the Bren and Sten. 

If you have any questions feel free to look me up on xfire.  Thanks for the consideration!   :ar15:

09-21-05 01:27 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to