dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Recruiting / R()()m fOr on3 mor3?  
Author
Message Pages: 1
al1en
n00b

hey what's up

<al1en>

xfire-virusdd
aim-tomzzeus(usually don't use it)
alias-V!/2us or Al-capone
age-18
Fav Weapons mp-44 bar mosin
Fav Maps  nueville,carentam
Former clans d2<--my own clan,cynikal,aftermath

I have been playing cod uo since it came out.And plan till it dies and cod2 comes out. On my skill lever im some what better then dicent I can hold my own. MOstly depend on how I feel when trying or not.I'm good with both rifles and mgs but mostly play with mg's getting boring playing rifles only.

I usually play alot of cod uo. when i use to have my clan i use to play up tp 40-45 hours a week..lately my hours have decrease since no clan and have no point in playing.I play all week usually 2-4 hours day and depend how i feel.

when ever scrimming or having a match i come with a positive attitude, with a mind of trying my hardest,trying to keep in mind of winning and work as a team.

-There are a few reason why i quit the clans. In d2 i was second on command, the first on command got a job and started to play less,missing some matches. were we making it to the top after a few weeks the clan started to break up..
-Cynikal was a good clan, cool ppl but the problem i had there was that they did prac. and didn't get online that much.
-Aftermatch had good playersbut the thing that i hated about it was that when we play on scrims and die the would complain and instead of just shuting up and telling where he die they would complain.examples "wow **** ****" etc.I hated that **** I could tell then **** i didn';t now then that well and wasn't my clan.

08-06-05 05:19 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to