driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Screenshots / [NBK] vs. {Uv} Scrim! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Evil_Lurks
The Father

Yeah, we had a [NBK] vs. {Uv} scrim like all day today. Damn, **** was long.

I took 3 screenies of the ownage :)

3vs3 - CTF Harbor All Weapons

3vs3 - CTF Harbor All Weapons Game 2

6vs6 - SD Rifles Only Railyard

Now ask yourself, how do we do it?  :D

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

04-28-05 04:29 AM

MasTeR
E-S-L

nice...damn it...and i had to format my disc while u were playin'! :ar15:

04-28-05 04:33 AM

Daevhar
Banned

Man those screenshots are dark and hard to read. Apparently you guys 'forgot' to post this one (lol). You guys have to admit those CTF games were damn close. Just look at the number of captures. This match is the map and gametype they chose and was rifles only (NBK's specialty). They had to bring Silent Trigger in to save their asses in the next one.

Enjoy your wins while you can, cause [uV} is reorganizing under new leadership and were taking over this ****. :ar15:

04-28-05 10:49 AM

Sum
3 ratio wtf!

Daevhar wrote:

Man those screenshots are dark and hard to read. Apparently you guys 'forgot' to post this one (lol). You guys have to admit those CTF games were damn close. Just look at the number of captures. This match is the map and gametype they chose and was rifles only (NBK's specialty). They had to bring Silent Trigger in to save their asses in the next one.

Enjoy your wins while you can, cause [uV} is reorganizing under new leadership and were taking over this ****. :ar15:

Sore loser.

04-28-05 10:58 AM
Website  
Mad Dog
P!mp Sh!t

Now Daevar I would not be talking **** right now because if I can remember we absolutely pwned you in the ctf matches when it was 6 vs. 6, all guns your alls idea.  And if I can remember you all did not score at all when we were Russian.  So being 1-7 vs. us is not something to brag about.  It would have been smarter to be happy with your 1 win versus us and leave it at that.  Just so you know that 8-0 screenshot looks pretty nasty don't you think  :D

If you all are getting better...don't just sing it bring it.  :duals:

MD

04-28-05 01:09 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

yah Daev.... let's not forget the one "half" that uV won

Apparently this just goes to show you that after 2 hrs.. that's right 2 hrs ! of scrimming uV is capable of providing the right combination of uV guys againt the right combination of NBK guys in order to beat them in one half by 1 pt.... wooohooo way to go

Yeah let's also not forget the other half which was a 8-0 stomp

GG uV... I assume the rest of you are better sports than Daevhar

04-28-05 01:14 PM
Website  
Predator
Stuntman

Here are all screenshots of the scrim, in right order, except last game when i had to leave.

Last edited by Predator (04-28-05 01:20 PM)

|TBS|

04-28-05 01:17 PM
Website  
Daevhar
Banned

Now Daevar I would not be talking **** right now because if I can remember we absolutely pwned you in the ctf matches when it was 6 vs. 6, all guns your alls idea.  And if I can remember you all did not score at all when we were Russian.  So being 1-7 vs. us is not something to brag about.  It would have been smarter to be happy with your 1 win versus us and leave it at that.  Just so you know that 8-0 screenshot looks pretty nasty don't you think   

If you all are getting better...don't just sing it bring it.  :duals:

Heh 6 vs 6 ctf I wasn't there. And I didn't even hear about the score. Just that we lost. And I wasn't bragging. Just making sure our win wasn't kept in the dark. And yes the 8-0 loss was tough. But it's just funny that when you guy's were losing all of the sudden your A-team appears out of the woodwork.

But I'm not a sore loser. I definitely want to say GGs to you guys. It was a fun battle. That first CTF match 7-6 was a close one and went down to the wire. I actually thought we were ahead when it ended, before I saw the score.  :)

Btw D$ got pwned.

Also thx for keeping it real pred...GG.

Also don't take my '**** talking' too seriously. It's all in fun. And Mad Dog don't worry it's about to be broughten (lol).

Last edited by Daevhar (04-28-05 02:07 PM)

04-28-05 01:34 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Daevhar wrote:

Heh 6 vs 6 ctf I wasn't there. And I didn't even hear about the score. Just that we lost. And I wasn't bragging. Just making sure our win wasn't kept in the dark. And yes the 8-0 loss was tough. But it's just funny that when you guy's were losing all of the sudden your A-team appears out of the woodwork.

I came in as soon as I got out of class out of a request by JihadJoe.... that's right... ya'll asked me to come in.... deal wit it! And Trigg didn't come in until pred left because it's like 11 PM his time at 4 EST... wow... give him a break.

Daevhar wrote:

This match is the map and gametype they chose and was rifles only (NBK's specialty). They had to bring Silent Trigger in to save their asses in the next one.

You forget so soon that [NBK] just competed in the Championship game of the OLWCTF Tournament after coming in late without even playing in the first two rounds.  Our specialty is not rifles.... our specialty is pwning.

That was just a friendly scrim if you want a more serious match you're asking for trouble.

04-28-05 01:40 PM
Website  
{TBS}JOHA
{TBS}

Good job NBK and uV but..
Very Nice Job to Pred with that ping ! :D

04-28-05 01:48 PM
E-mail | Website  
Daevhar
Banned

On another subject you guys should try running your screenshots through a filter before you post them. And cut out all that wasted space on the sides. I really can't read the scores too well because they are either too dark or too bright and faded. And the text is too small. I use a very handy free program called photofiltre. If you guys need some tips on using it, just let me know.

Last edited by Daevhar (04-28-05 01:58 PM)

04-28-05 01:55 PM

Evil_Lurks
The Father

Daevhar wrote:

Yeah...too bad I wasn't even focusing on that german game because I was getting like 15 phone calls from master, since his call of duty didn't work and I had to help him fix it (he was all paranoid). I even had to re-connect in the middle of it cause I didn't know what was going on and I had to assist him. So yea...6-5, by luck if anything.

On a side note, people don't come in to a scrim to save each other....they have time or just get on at that moment, they come in if the opposite team has another player also. Bring A game? No, see NBK doesn't need to do that for a lousy scrim  ;)

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

04-28-05 03:47 PM

Daevhar
Banned

OMG blah blah blah blah. You guys are some negative mofos.  :finger:

04-28-05 04:10 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

uV lost...

we didn't start talking **** until you tried to for that one "half" that you guys won... I didn't even mention the night before when we waxed your A at CTF...

This topic is closed ... I respect some members of uV but definately not you Daevhar... you come on our forums and repeatedly bash us and try to bring us down.  You even tried to change the topic of this post with that "image filtering" software blip.  The point is, yeah we were harsh in our responses but you asked for it.  So if you can't take it then don't bring it up.....

And to other members of uV... you might want to consider keeping your "new recruit" daevhar in check.  He needs to learn a little respect.