driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / secure hosting server  
Author
Message Pages: 1
AdvahViandini
n00b

The use of translation services is a well known phenomenon in the internet business sector and you can be one of the beneficiaries. In fact, it can even seem harder than a regular job. hosting my own java website. But this only becomes harder for people who don't know what they're doing or are impatient. houston web site hosting company. If they don't see cash within a week, they already get frustrated and give up. People always ask me about my earnings. netfirms web hosting reviews. The truth is that I make way over $20,000 a month, a pretty surprising figure for some, but a very tiny fraction for some Internet marketers that I know. Making money online is not really as hard as you think if you do things right from the beginning. server web hosting news. At the start you will probably earn only a few dollars but as time goes by your income will keep increasing exponentially and your job will be a lot easier. You can't just spend the money you earn. free podcast hosting educaion.

05-24-11 06:07 AM

Iskander

Best post ever

05-24-11 03:53 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

So do you seriously get paid to do this?

Are you even a person..?

It has to be a bot right?

05-24-11 04:40 PM
Website  
Wicket
entertainment

It's a bot, you don't have a CAPTCHA installed on the forum so it's easy to do mass sign ups.

I assume they compootar-generate semantically valid text as it then gets better recognition on a search engine for the links they post.

The image is probably to track how many times the thread has been accessed? Record IPs? Maybe it makes it look more legit to mods or Google. I Dunno.

05-25-11 01:52 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Wicket wrote:

It's a bot, you don't have a CAPTCHA installed on the forum so it's easy to do mass sign ups.

I assume they compootar-generate semantically valid text as it then gets better recognition on a search engine for the links they post.

The image is probably to track how many times the thread has been accessed? Record IPs? Maybe it makes it look more legit to mods or Google. I Dunno.

I appreciate your insight on this matter.

06-01-11 01:55 PM
Website  
Wicket
entertainment

Lemmage wrote:

Wicket wrote:

I appreciate your insight on this matter.

Last edited by Wicket (06-03-11 04:53 PM)

06-03-11 04:51 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to