dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Modern Warfare 2 = Screwed PC Gamers  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

From what I hear there are not going to be any dedicated servers for MW2.  It's going to be peer to peer only.

10-23-09 04:59 PM
Website  
Demon
n00b

They will be making leagues for people to play on for cod teams such as pandemic, procore, ph3nom and those people.... from what i've seen, they will be making a pro mod for them.. their servers can not be modified for people who want tactical realism and such. besides that, ya, its player vs player and people in the uk have a 20 day delay on getting the game.

-Demon

10-23-09 05:07 PM
Evil_Lurks
The Father

Wow that's just pathetic.

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

10-24-09 07:13 PM

Butchk

Demon wrote:

They will be making leagues for people to play on for cod teams such as pandemic, procore, ph3nom and those people.... from what i've seen, they will be making a pro mod for them.. their servers can not be modified for people who want tactical realism and such. besides that, ya, its player vs player and people in the uk have a 20 day delay on getting the game.

-Demon

Last edited by Butchk (11-02-09 01:46 PM)

11-02-09 01:45 PM

Iskander

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009 ... hought.ars

Indeed, we are all screwed.  IW really dicked us over on this one. They are all acting like condescending pricks.  I fully intend to pirate the game and I will never buy another IW or activision product until they fix this.

11-06-09 03:12 PM

Demon
n00b

IW just releeased they are taking lean out of the game play and limiting it to 18 ppl per server 9 on each side.

-Demon

11-06-09 09:47 PM
Pages: 1    
Jump to