driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / r_lodscalerigid 4  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

I got this from the fps config butch sent me but pb on one server is kicking me for it..

the default variable is 1

it affects how certain objects can be seen at a distance

11-26-08 08:05 AM
Website  
GoneMAD
Self-proclaimed "Rifle God" :)

isthis the variable that removes objects from a distance but not the player? im willing to bet this will be locked at 1 in the pbsv.cfg for twl and cal

11-28-08 09:55 PM

Schaef
Hahahahaha

I don't even like using it. It removes the visual effect of the object if your far away, but you still can't shoot through it. It's really just a pain in the ass because you think your bullets are missing even though you're right on him. It may help some graphics, but as you get closer to the object more objects start appearing on your screen which I think is a distraction.

11-29-08 01:17 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

I changed it back to 1...

I still run into objects that I'm right next to that i can't see though... I got my config from butch and apparently it gives me wallhacks on certain objects.. I don't know what command does this

11-29-08 05:02 AM
Website  
Butchk

Lemmage wrote:

I changed it back to 1...

I still run into objects that I'm right next to that i can't see though... I got my config from butch and apparently it gives me wallhacks on certain objects.. I don't know what command does this

Hey dont say butch gave you the config, say butch showed me the link to get the config. People are gonna read this and think we do hack or something  ;) Btw use the Config at your own risk. :D

Last edited by Butchk (11-29-08 07:30 AM)

11-29-08 07:22 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to