dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Find you a $200 NETWORK CARD? You got it.  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Golbez
Dirty Bastid

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLi ... ion=33-342

I found it from an add in TWL's page.

Daamn, and if you look up the specs on mwave's page, it makes me think that it'd be a computer inside a computer:

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx ... U;=AA67930

Last edited by Golbez (10-15-07 01:50 AM)

10-15-07 01:47 AM
Website  
S u c k Y

HMM am i missing something here? because it looks like a great way to waste your money

10-15-07 03:46 AM

Butchk

I posted this before sometime last year after reading the reviews it turns out the network card is a gimmick.

10-15-07 04:17 AM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Initially, that's what I was referring to. I paid 10 bucks for my networking card. I was flabbergasted at the price of this thing.

Then I read it had its own processor. It's like a mitochondrian inside a nucleus. That doesn't justify the price, but was pretty neat. But sounds like a gimmick, so I'd take your word for it. **** though, to pay that kind of money for a phony piece of ****.

10-15-07 09:00 AM
Website  
S u c k Y

This is like the people paying around $100 for a keyboard or around $50 for a "special" mouse pad.  LoL       :rolleyes:

10-15-07 10:43 PM

Butchk

S u c k Y wrote:

This is like the people paying around $100 for a keyboard or around $50 for a "special" mouse pad.  LoL       :rolleyes:

Ive read so many topics in the Cal forums which mouse to buy the Razr or the Logitechs same with those Steel Series mouse pads that are like the size of blankets lol.

10-23-07 07:19 AM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

I need a blanket sized mousepad with 1 sensitivity. But I only have enough mouse space to turn maybe 120 degrees. It's bad. Low sensitivity and no room. I often spin around and bash my mouse against the keyboard and fire into no-man's land. I need a desk. And a computer. Might as well throw in a new chair to complete the package. And my internet has been less than satisfying at times.

10-23-07 10:01 AM
Website  
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

that new sidewinder mouse from microsoft now has a button to turn u 180 degrees around.... along with other cool **** like adjustable weights so u can make ur mouse heavy or lite

seems like for once a gaming mouse is actually a... gaming mouse

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gamin ... px?pid=100

10-23-07 12:06 PM
Website  
S u c k Y

Lemmage wrote:

that new sidewinder mouse from microsoft now has a button to turn u 180 degrees around.... along with other cool **** like adjustable weights so u can make ur mouse heavy or lite

seems like for once a gaming mouse is actually a... gaming mouse

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gamin ... px?pid=100

hopefully that mouse doesn't perform as it looks, because is really ugly. I like them aerodynamic, with curves, just like a woman.    ;)

10-23-07 04:13 PM

Wicket
entertainment

S u c k Y wrote:

I like them aerodynamic, with curves, just like a woman.    ;)

Ever thrown a chick out of a hotel window? They float!

10-23-07 10:52 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to