driven by insomnia / Recruiting / recruitment post  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Vert1go
n00b

Alias: Vert1go or VerT!
Past Clans and why you left: ok
I used to be in Addicts|, i left because they fell apart
I also used to have my own clan errupt//, which raider was in but i had to drop it because i couldnt afford to keep it going at the time
I was also in the original angels of hell but left because they broke up
Your preferred gun or guns: usually depends, i think im good with all of em but im not gonna say im a pro at a particular gun but whatever i am needed for i strive to get the job done with any gun
Times available to play and scrim: lately i have been a little busy with school and i have had some family issues to deal with in another state so i may not seem active in the next couple of dayz but i am
Your xfire/email/aim (xfire is a must, you can get it at www.xfire.com):drv
Why you want to join: I want to join -/dbi/- because they have a good reputation and are a very well respected clan in the UO gaming community, plus i no u are lookin for all weps and i have cal experience which i think will help ur clan out

If ur interested please add me on xfire

09-17-05 01:26 AM

Vert1go
n00b

please disregard this recruitment post, i wont have the time to devote to the clan so thanks for responding to me on xfire but i just have to many other things going on besides gaming that i would really only be active on the weekends

Thanks a lot guyz

VerT

09-17-05 07:21 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to