dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Recruiting / Read Me First!  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Keehaan

NOTE - WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING STRONG ALL WEAP PLAYERS, AND ONLY THE BEST RIFLERS. Please don't waste our time. Thank you.

Okay, in this post, I'll be explaining many things that we are looking for in our recruits, as well as our recruitment process.

Now, in recruits, we look for 3 very simple things.

1. Skill, can you proficiently use rifles as well as mgs? Can you pull through in a clutch situation, and think for yourself? This is pretty self explanitory. We are recruiting the best.

2. Dedication/Activiity, are you dedicated and active and will you remain that way in the clan? We require all our recruits and members to check and post on the forums DAILY to check up on match times and clan issues.

3. Attitude, do you have a posititve attitude, are respectful to other clans? Are you a total jacksass who can't keep quiet? If you're the latter you don't belong in this clan ;).

When applying for the clan, leave the following points of information and i can get back to you, or add me to xfire, my id is karudo.

Past Clans and why you left:
Your preferred gun or guns:
Times available to play and scrim:
Your xfire/email/aim (xfire is a must, you can get it at www.xfire.com):
Why you want to join:
Now, the recruitment process. Unlike other clans, our recruitment process doesn't just consist of a 1 hour tryout for skill, then slapping on the tags. Here's how it goes.

1. We'll first get you into some all weapons or rifle scrims and see how you do. Feel free to mingle and chat it up or have hawt sex with Wicket. POINT being, show off everything you got.

2. If you aren't rejected in the first stage, we'll continue to monitor you for 1-2 days, and after chatting with some of the dbi members, we will allow you to slap on the dbi RECRUIT tags, which should go like this. -/dbi/- name|R. DO NOT PUT ON THE TAGS IF WE DON'T TELL YOU TO. Thank you. =)

3. You'll undergo a 1-2 week "trial" period. This will basically test your overall dedication and commitment to the clan. However, as a recruit, you are added to the twl rosters, and are free to play matches as a recruit if we need you. During this period, we'll monitor to you in both skill in dedication.

4. After talking with some of the big boys and some members, recruits are then approved as full members and can take off the |R from their names. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean you can slack off. We will still expect you to maintain your attitude and dedication, if we see you slacking off for a long period of time, well, you're out =).

Well that's basically it, just remember, we're always watching you. = )

Last edited by Keehaan (07-17-05 09:17 PM)

07-17-05 09:15 PM
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to