11-11-07 07:00 PM
Website  
Wicket
entertainment

hahaha, no **** way!

11-11-07 08:21 PM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

lol, that's crazyness. I actually like many of his ideas as shared on youtube via Google-hosted interview. That is, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg

Although I hear a lot of people arguing against him. Seems they have some informed reasons for it, and I don't know enough about history, nor economics to agree or disagree.

11-12-07 05:39 AM
Website  
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Golbez wrote:

lol, that's crazyness. I actually like many of his ideas as shared on youtube via Google-hosted interview. That is, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg

Although I hear a lot of people arguing against him. Seems they have some informed reasons for it, and I don't know enough about history, nor economics to agree or disagree.

well the man has a lot of great ideals.... I mean if I thought the country could do everything he wanted us to do, then i would definitely vote for him...

but many of his ideas aren't very rational in my opinion... some of the biggest problems i have are the economic consequences of ending NAFTA.. he also wants to pull all our troops out of everywhere... that means no American Embassies ... no American presence... anywhere... and to top that off he wants to leave the United Nations... sure they're all a bunch of pussies.. but that's like turning your back on the biggest group of countries in the world....

I mean Bush did it when he went to war in iraq, but this is just plain out ditching them

11-12-07 02:48 PM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to